TV shows I completed watching or gave up on with brief reviews and ratings.
- Arcane (2021), Season 1
- A bit slow to start, but picks up after a few episodes. Some of the magic was hard to understand the but the animation was fantastic. 7 out of 10.
- Hit-Monkey (2021), Season 1
- Fantastic storytelling, animation and music. If you liked Harley Quinn (2019), you'll enjoy this too. 9 out of 10.
- The Sex Lives of College Girls (2021), Season 1
- Hooks you in pretty quickly with short episodes and a quickly developing plot, though a bit predictable at times. 8 out of 10.
- Peacemaker (2022), Season 1
- A really fun anti-anti hero story that constantly has you laughing and empathizing with characters. 8 out of 10.
- Space Force (2020), Season 2
- Absurd characters that act out even more absurd plots. Good for background/distracted watching. 6 out of 10.
- How I Met Your Father (2022), Season 1
- Not anywhere close to the original, but towards the end it was starting to get better and funnier. 6 out of 10.