TV shows I completed watching or gave up on with brief reviews and ratings.
- Arcane (2021), Season 1
- A bit slow to start, but picks up after a few episodes. Some of the magic was hard to understand the but the animation was fantastic. 7 out of 10.
- Hit-Monkey (2021), Season 1
- Fantastic storytelling, animation and music. If you liked Harley Quinn (2019), you'll enjoy this too. 9 out of 10.
- The Sex Lives of College Girls (2021), Season 1
- Hooks you in pretty quickly with short episodes and a quickly developing plot, though a bit predictable at times. 8 out of 10.
- Peacemaker (2022), Season 1
- A really fun anti-anti hero story that constantly has you laughing and empathizing with characters. 8 out of 10.
- Space Force (2020), Season 2
- Absurd characters that act out even more absurd plots. Good for background/distracted watching. 6 out of 10.
- How I Met Your Father (2022), Season 1
- Not anywhere close to the original, but towards the end it was starting to get better and funnier. 6 out of 10.
- The Boys Presents: Diabolical (2022), Season 1
- Creative and engaging miniseries that really leaves you wanting more after each episode. Constantly switching animation styles really gave each episode its own feel. 9 out of 10.
- Bridgerton (2020), Season 2
- Even better than season 1, with more in-depth characters and higher-stakes drama. Perfect for a binge-watching weekend, you really can't stop once it gets started. 8 out of 10.
- Cobra Kai (2018), Season 1
- Great mix of nostalgia combined with new content. Episodes are short and engaging enough that you could binge it in a single day (oops). 9 out of 10.
- Cobra Kai (2018), Season 2
- See above, the second season is more of the same, and mostly is able to keep the same exciting pace without feeling repetitive. 8 out of 10.
- Cobra Kai (2018), Season 3
- The violence is uh, starting to get a bit out of control, but overall still great characters and storytelling. 7 out of 10