TV shows I completed watching or gave up on with brief reviews and ratings.
- Arcane (2021), Season 1
- A bit slow to start, but picks up after a few episodes. Some of the magic was hard to understand the but the animation was fantastic. 7 out of 10.
- Hit-Monkey (2021), Season 1
- Fantastic storytelling, animation and music. If you liked Harley Quinn (2019), you'll enjoy this too. 9 out of 10.
- The Sex Lives of College Girls (2021), Season 1
- Hooks you in pretty quickly with short episodes and a quickly developing plot, though a bit predictable at times. 8 out of 10.
- Peacemaker (2022), Season 1
- A really fun anti-anti hero story that constantly has you laughing and empathizing with characters. 8 out of 10.
- Space Force (2020), Season 2
- Absurd characters that act out even more absurd plots. Good for background/distracted watching. 6 out of 10.
- How I Met Your Father (2022), Season 1
- Not anywhere close to the original, but towards the end it was starting to get better and funnier. 6 out of 10.
- The Boys Presents: Diabolical (2022), Season 1
- Creative and engaging miniseries that really leaves you wanting more after each episode. Constantly switching animation styles really gave each episode its own feel. 9 out of 10.
- Bridgerton (2020), Season 2
- Even better than season 1, with more in-depth characters and higher-stakes drama. Perfect for a binge-watching weekend, you really can't stop once it gets started. 8 out of 10.
- Cobra Kai (2018), Season 1
- Great mix of nostalgia combined with new content. Episodes are short and engaging enough that you could binge it in a single day (oops). 9 out of 10.
- Cobra Kai (2018), Season 2
- See above, the second season is more of the same, and mostly is able to keep the same exciting pace without feeling repetitive. 8 out of 10.
- Cobra Kai (2018), Season 3
- The violence is uh, starting to get a bit out of control, but overall still great characters and storytelling. 7 out of 10
- Cobra Kai (2018), Season 4
- After a while the constant antics between the same characters over and over get boring, but after flailing a bit in the middle, the story really returned to its strengths by focusing on the karate for the finale. 7 out of 10.
- Moon Knight (2022), Season 1
- Slow start, but once it picked up, it really picked up. The use of Egyptian mythology was a real nice change of pace for the MCU. 8 out of 10.
- Man in the Arena: Tom Brady (2021), Season 1
- A nice look back at Brady's 10 Super Bowl appearances, with cool details and interviews from those who were there. Pure fan service really. 8 out of 10.
- Magnum P.I. (2018), Season 4
- Pure copaganda but with beautiful sights and views. Disappointed how they wrecked Higgins's character by making it all about the love interest. 3 out of 10.
- Star Trek: Picard (2020), Season 2
- I'm not a trekkie, but honestly, I just didn't really understand this season. It feels like half of the story in the middle was entirely useless and the conclusion felt like a big letdown on how simple it was. 4 out of 10.
- LEGO Masters (Australia) (2019), Season 4
- Some minor quibbles with the powers of the titanium brick, but overall the format, people, and bricks just make the show incredibly addicting to watch. Greatest show on television. 10 out of 10.